Monday, May 13, 2013

10 Weeks and Counting

Officially 10 weeks today and counting down to the next appointment.  Back to the OB on Thursday afternoon for the follow up ultrasound.  After the first ultrasound didn't go so well, I really need this one.  You need that first one to confirm what you already know: that you're pregnant, but it sort of makes it all more a reality.  Since my appointment was split news, I never really got my "a ha!" moment or moment of joy.  Looking forward to Thursday.

Right now I'm trying not to over think things and just be patient.  I have a nasty sinus infection and I really hope they can put me on some type of antibiotic when I go.  I'd go early to the doctor, but there is no chance of an earlier ultrasound, so I'm holding out as long as I can. 

I'll update by Friday with the results.  Please keep us in your prayers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment