Thursday, May 16, 2013

Second Ultra Sound Today

In 2 hours and 30 minutes to be exact.  This is my first ultra sound since finding out about one of the twins not surviving.  I'm more optimistic this go round, even though I'm extremely anxious and nervous.  I'm really hoping this will be my shinning moment to relish my new baby bambino growing in my tummy. 

I will try to post again tonight the outcome and any new information I am able to obtain.  I have a long list of questions for my OB that I didn't get to discuss at my last visit.  I'm already experiencing similar pain that I had with my son, all that pressure and the pysotic (sp?) nerve.  I went grocery shopping the other night and by the time I got home I could hardly walk.  I really hope this pregnancy will not be as painful as the last one was.  But that's a story for another day.

Keep us in your prayers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment